Entry #1: In My Opinion...
Blogging is entirely subjective. It's more like a personal notebook than anything else. Blogs can help you stimulate your imagination and come up with a unique design for your home, as well as express your personality. It is also popular for business expansion. It assists businesses in informing their target audience about their product or service. People also use the blog platform to inform and or share with their audience life topics, and education. There are so many different types of bloggers that the list is endless. In my opinion, blogs are a big part of today's digital world.
I'll admit that I used to subscribe to People magazine when I was younger. Before Facebook, or even Instagram was a thing. It was just a way for me to be up-to-date with everything going on with fashion, celebrities, and entertainment news. I liked how the pictures and writing were presented in the layout. I feel like People is targeted more on the female side and view. They appeared to be well-informed and up to date on everything that was going on, and they even had pictures to prove it. I'm more of a vivid girl. However, one thing that later discouraged me from remaining subscribed and made me disapprove was their misinformed news story or update on a celebrity, or should I say their opinion on topics on their post. Not everything they said was true. I can't remember what it was about, but I recall disagreeing with their stance on a topic they had posted about. Even though so I disagree and I didn't like that about the blog at that time I feel like it's still a pretty good blog. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. https://people.com/
RollingStone is another blog that I'm familiar with. When I was younger I remember seeing it around a lot more often. I remember thinking it was so cool how it was a magazine taller and wider than most and their title fonts were different and how they made them stand out, as well as the choice of pictures. The Rolling Stones' format was incredible. It was so incredible that it stuck with me. I'm not one to remember titles or words, but their formatting choice did it for me. The Rolling Stones' word format is no longer as large as it once was, but they still appear to use an incredible method to attract their audience. Now as an adult Rolling Stones is still one that grabs my interest and attention it's one blog that covers music, film, television, and politics, with reviews of albums, songs, and celebrities. Everything that I enjoy! I do feel like it mostly targets the male side and aspect of things. I don't there's anything that I don't like about it. This blog is one iconic one there is in my opinion.
At Home with Natalie was the third blog I came across that caught my attention. Now, this blog is more like a personal blog where the writer shares personal experiences and knowledge while also encouraging moms. Her page layout and topic selection were appealing to me. Everything is organized she's transparent original and interesting to me. If I would ever consider a type of blogging I'm sure it would something like at home with Natalie. I really like the fact that she used her platform for domestic violence awareness. In memory of her best friend. I appreciate that she incorporated all the links to where she bought all her items from. Her format is a clean white organized look. Separate section for the individual topic that you want to read. Smooth transaction from one-page topic to another. She seems like a blogger one I can relate to on a daily and a very passionate one.
Blogging has a large variety and range of topics that you can blog about or read from and connect with on a personal level or not. There are all based on an individual aspect so you either like it or not there's more out there you can connect with. So keep browsing for more blogs that might inspire you in one way or another. Come back and share with me what was your favorite blog.
See you in my next post!




Comments
Post a Comment