Get to know me...

Hello, guys! Hello and thanks for visiting my site. My name is Diana Hernandez, and my family and I reside in Glendale, Arizona. I'm going to let you in on a tiny bit of who I am. My middle school sweetheart, Francisco, and I got married. We have three wonderful and enjoyable children! We had children when we were quite young, and despite all the odds, we are still married after twenty-one years.

                                               

I've been a nursing assistant at the same hospital for the past twenty years. I am driven by a strong desire to help others. I want to advance my career as a registered nurse so that I can provide a better life for my family and myself. I enjoy taking pictures of my life, so I'll be posting a lot of them. Camping is my form of therapy! In my spare time, I enjoy going to the movies, dining out, bowling, swimming, visiting friends, playing games, and dancing.

                                          

My pet peeve is inconsiderate behavior, such as when someone doesn't give enough thought to how their words or actions will effect other people. I suppose my genetics is something unique about me. I am frequently told that I appear to be much younger than I am. I'm excited to share my blogging experience with you. I'm very open-minded, honest, and trustworthy, so you can trust everything I say. So come back and see what my blog will be about.

                                                                                                                     
See you in my next post!



   







 













Comments