Entry #3: A Blast of Cool
I grew up placing these on the tables of our holiday dinners, especially on Christmas Day. As I got older I started noticing them everywhere. Restaurants, offices, clinics, schools, and at many other events. They were being handed out from one person to another or seen in a jar on the office desk. Now I hand them out, always carrying a few around with me. At my house, you will find them at random places. My entire family enjoys them. So much they also carry a few with them. It's one of life's habits that one passes from one generation to another without even thinking about it.
As soon as you open the bag you are overwhelmed by the cool refreshing scent. These single wrapped rounded white and hard to the touch are what I'm addicted to. Tearing the clear plastic wrap and slipping it into my mouth, instantly feeling the cool icy sensation. Savoring it until I'm ready to chew on it or go right into the chewing. These treats are great for a little pick-me-up for the mouth after a savory meal to counterbalance that need for something sweet. I love these more and a hot day, with a nice cold glass of water, helps cool me down fast. I close my eyes and I feel as if I was on a white snowy winter day. You cannot just have one. After all, the fresh long-lasting taste is all you need for a perfect refreshed day. What's there not to like?

Comments
Post a Comment